Sunday, June 21, 2009

I miss wearing pants!

So...today is our first full day off since we have been here. I am so excited. For some reason, I did not pack any pants. I only packed skirts and capris. Unfortunate...I can't wait to get home and put on my jeans! I think I have even forgotten what my jeans look like!

Anyway, there are three new posts below. Hope you enjoy them. It's been an eventful weekend. The wedding that was going on next door while I was writing ended up lasting until four in the morning. So there was a constant bass beat all night long. Outrageous! They started up the festivities again today, so I had to get out of there.

But I miss y'all and love y'all! Hope all is well!

3 comments:

  1. i couldnt wear pants so i even forgot what my legs looked like in pants...its weird :-)

    love you oodles and miss your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just posted a ridiculously long comment and it wouldn't take it. booooooo. i hope you can check your gmail. i retyped it there.

    love you and am praying sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are amazing! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you! Thank you for the prayers! I definitely feel them! Love you...

    ReplyDelete