Friday, May 29, 2009

Geez'um Pete's!!!

Uganda tomorrow! I can't believe it! I'm not entirely packed yet. Well, when I say that I mean that I have packed, but it is more of a mountain than a suitcase. So, today I have to unpack and then repack again. Good times.
Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers! Keep it coming!
I'm not sure when I will first get to a computer, but as soon as I do I'll be in touch!

"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart." - Rumi

3 comments:

  1. HAVE LOTS OF FUN MS. SWETMAN! :D

    me and mary are so excited to finally know how to spell geez'um pete's! :D haha

    good luck, eat a lot and tell your class in Uganda we said HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be at Peace. We are praying for your safe flight.
    Love Crystal and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you sweet girl...im praying

    ReplyDelete